1. Working hours at HSC’s branches and transaction offices?
Every Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
2. How can I open a HSC securities trading account?
In order to open an account with HSC, please well-prepare herein:
For individual clients:
Original copy of Identity card (Vietnamese)/ valid Passport (foreign investors)
For domestic institutional clients:
- Copies of busines registration/ incorporation certification
- Copies of securities trading code application form.
- Copies of ID card/passport of legal representatives
- Copies of ID card/passport of authorized person (if any)
Note: all materials above must be valid and have authenticated duration within 12 months.
3. How much do I have to pay when opening HSC account?
You do not have to pay any fee when opening trading account at HSC.
4. How to deposit money to HSC securities account?
The investor can choose within these methods to deposit money to HSC:
5. How to withdraw money from HSC securities account?
The investor can choose within these methods to withdraw money from HSC:
- The investor can withdraw money at HSC’s transaction offices: cash-out or transfer to investor’s account.
- The investor can apply Online Cash Transfer service. Please follow the instructions here.
6. If I already had a transaction account at another securities company, then I want to transfer my trading to HSC, what should I do?
To transfer transaction account from other securities companies to HSC, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Open a new transaction account at HSC
Step 2: Implement settlement procedures at existing securities company
Step 3: Require existing company (settled) to transfer remaining securities (if any) to your HSC’s new transaction account
7. What should I do when some rights (dividend, stock option) have not been activated yet?
Some rights, including cash dividend, stock dividend, call option, etc., will be transferred to your HSC’s transaction account right after the company pays dividends and offers option.
8. Schedule of fees
Please find the trading fee table here. Schedule of fees is applied for every trading method.
9. Will I get interest premium on my deposit account?
Your deposit at HSC will be treated as non-term deposits.
10. I have not known about transaction before, can HSC support me?
Please follow the instructions here.
11. How can I place orders?
12. What if my account is locked after entering wrong password repeatedly?
The investor can unlock the account and login to online transaction Vi-Trade by:
Step 1: Enter website , choose Vi-Trade or enter
Step 2: Choose “Login Now”, then choose “Forgot your password? Click here”
Step 3: Enter login ID, then choose “Confirm”
Your new password is then automatically sent to your registered email.
After successfully login to your online trading account, you can change it into your own password by conducting the following steps:
- In the Preference tab, choose Change Password.
- Enter the password which you received via email as your old password.
- Then type your own password as your new one.
Note: The new password must be between 8 and 20 characters, including both numbers and letters.
Before changing your password please adjust Vietkey or Unikey (Vietnamese formats) into English format.
13. Can I sell odd-lot securities?
Please bring your valid original copy of Identity card to HSC’s transaction offices to register to odd-lot securities selling.
14. How can I access to margin trading?
Please bring your valid original copy of Identity card to HSC’s transaction offices to sign in the Margin Trading Contract.
15. Where can I find the list of margin trading securities?
Please find the detail information here.
16. Where can I find my monthly trading statements?
To access to monthly trading statements, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Login to your VI-Trade account
Step 2: Choose Account ⇒ Choose Monthly statements ⇒ Choose the month you want to view (each row corresponds to a month ⇒ download data.
17. Where can I find my account information such as balance amount, securities, order matching information, etc.?
To find your account information such as balance amount, securities, order matching information, etc., you can:
- Get access to Vi-Trade and VM- Trade
- Send sms to 8177
- Call +84-28 3823 3298, extension line 0 to be supported.