UPCOM Trading Regulations
|Trading Method||Trading Time|
|Continuous order matching I||09:00 – 11:30|
|Continuous order matching II||13:00 – 15:00|
|Put-through||09:00 – 15:00|
- Stocks: ± 15%
- Newly listed stocks or stocks that did not have matching transactions in more than 25 consecutive trading days:
± 40% of reference price
- Bonds: no price range
- Order matching and put-through
- Price priority
- Time priority
- Even-lot transactions: 100 shares/ bonds
- Odd-lot transactions having volume from 1 to 99 shares will be executed by either order matching method
or put-through method.
- Trading unit is not applicable in put-through transactions.
- Put-through transactions and odd-lot transactions will not be executed in the first trading day of newly listed stocks
or stocks that are available for trading after 25 days of suspension until their reference prices are determined
by successful transactions in order matching sessions.
- Stocks: VND 100
- Bonds and put-through transaction: no price tick
- Reference price is calculated using the weighted average method in which prices of transactions are executed in the continuous order matching sessions in the previous day.
- Limit order (LO) is valid till the end of the trading date or at the time of cancellation.
Volume and price amendment and order cancellation can only be executed for orders that have not been matched and for the unmatched positions of orders.
- When increasing volume, new order priority will be established right after the amended orders are entered to system.
- When decresing volume, order priority will not change .