Since being established in 2003, continuous growth in both capital and business scale has made HSC one of the leading securities and financial services firms in Vietnam. Over the 14 years of establishment and growth, HSC has reached the top position with the largest market share nationwide.
- Launched an online customer brokerage channel via website: www.online.hsc.com.vn along with a fanpage: “Smart Money - Dòng tiền Thông minh” (https://www.facebook.com/hscdongtienthongminh/) provides training courses and practical advisory packages which are able to reach the high demands of customers who want to enhance their investment capacity.
- Opened the Nam Sai Gon Transaction Office which raised the number of HSC’s transaction offices up to 10 with the purpose to improve the service quality for catching up with the increasing customers’ demands.
- Successfully organized the Emerging Vietnam 2018 Conference which is considered as a bridge between more than 40 leading companies in Vietnam and 200 international investors come from the United States, Europe, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea and Thailand. This is expected to become a HSC’s annual event in the following years.
- Awarded “Best Brokerage House in Vietnam” at the Triple A Country Awards 2017 by The Asset.
- Honored in Top 50 Listed Companies in Vietnam by Forbes Vietnam for the fifth consecutive year.
- Honored in Top 50 Performing Companies in Vietnam by Nhip Cau Dau Tu magazine for the fourth time.
- Received 2nd Prize for the Best Annual Report by Dau Tu Chung Khoan Newspaper and HOSE, and Best Content for Corporate Governance 2016 by IFC, which recognizes our continued focus on corporate governance and compliance with information disclosure regulations.
- Recognized by Forbes Vietnam as one of Top 50 listed companies for 4 consecutive years.
- Received the Certificate of Merit from The Ministry of Finance for significant contribution to the development of the securities market, economy and social aspect in Vietnam.
- Top 100 Sustainable Companies in Vietnam 2016 (CSI100) - VCCI.
- Ranked in the Top 10 Best Annual Report in Vietnam awarded by Vietnam Investment Review and HOSE.
- Received award from Forbes Vietnam as one of Top 50 listed companies for 3 consecutive years.
- Won first Prize for the Best Annual Report, the Best content of Corporate Governance 2015 and in the Top 3 Best Sustainability report given by Vietnam Investment Review and HOSE
- Won the Bronze award for Annual Report in the ARC International Awards for 3 consecutive years.
- Received the Certificate of Merit from the Prime Minister on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of the HOSE.
- Accredited as one of 50 best performing companies in Vietnam by The Business Review Magazine (“Nhip cau dau tu”).
- Voted as the best member firm in the event of 10-year anniversary of Ha Noi Stock Exchange
- Recognized as one of the Top 3 Publicly Listed Companies from Vietnam at the Corporate Governance Scorecard awards at the Manila Polo Club in The Philippines.
- Received the Certificate of Merit from the Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City’s People Committee
- “Certificate of Merit from Ministry of Finance for Significant Contribution to HNX’s Development” awarded by Hanoi Stock Exchange.
- The only securities firm honored in Top 50 Performing Companies in Vietnam by Nhip Cau Dau Tu magazine for the second time.
- Honored in Top 50 Listed Companies in Vietnam by Forbes Vietnam for the second consecutive year which lead the Finance category.
- The only brokerage house in the region to be awarded “CEO Leadership” & “The Best Managed Brokerage House in the APAC Region” by The Asian Banker.
- Received “Bronze Award” for Traditional AR in Financial Services: Brokerage & Commodity category and “Honors Award” for Written Text category in Annual Report Competition (ARC).
- Received “Gold Award” in Financials – Capital Markets category and 3 other major awards at the international Annual Report competition LACP 2013 Vision Awards.
- Recognized as Top 10 Best Annual Reports by HOSE, ranked No.6.
- Increased charter capital to over VND 1,273 billion.
- Celebrated the 10th Anniversary with “Positive value and Influence” Orientation.
- Voted as “Best Brokerage House in Vietnam” – Triple A Country Awards 2013 by The Asset magazine.
- Honored in Top 50 Listed Companies in Vietnam by Forbes Vietnam.
- Recognized as an Outstanding securities company in 2013, awarded by Hanoi Stock Exchange.
- Honored in Top 10 Government Bond Trading Members in 2013 by Hanoi Stock Exchange.
- Received “Gold Award” for “Written Text” category and 2 other accolades in Financial Services category in The Annual Report Competition (ARC) 2013.
- Received “Silver Award” in Financial – Capital Markets and 3 other accolades at the international Annual Report competition LACP 2012 Vision Awards.
- Honored with “Community with Excellent Performance” by SSC and Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee.
- Certified ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard for “Providing online trading and brokerage services” by TUV Rheinland (Germany).
- Ranked No.1 in the brokerage market share in Vietnam.
- Increased charter capital to over VND 1,008 billion.
- Established Cho Lon transaction office in HCMC, closed Ba Trieu and Lang Ha transaction offices in Hanoi.
- Officially launched direct connection to both networks Bloomberg and Reuters by FIX (Financial Information Exchange) – standard electronic protocol for pre-trade communications and trade executions.
- Voted as “Best Brokerage House in Vietnam” – The Country Awards 2012 by FinanceAsia and The Asset.
- Honored “Best Local Brokerage in Vietnam” and 21 other major accolades – Asiamoney Brokers Poll 2012 by Asiamoney.
- Received "Platinum Award" for annual report in Financial – Capital Markets and 6 other accolades at LACP 2012 Vision Awards by League of American Communications Professionals (LACP).
- HSC is the only securities firm in the industry listed in Vietnam’s Top 50 Performing Companies 2012 by Nhip Cau Dau Tu.
- Received “The M&A advisory firm of the year 2011 – 2012” at M&A Forum Vietnam 2012.
- Ranked No.1 in brokerage market share in Vietnam.
- Increased charter capital to over VND 998 billion.
- Relocated Head Office and IT Data Center to new Corporate Headquarters at AB Tower, 76 Le Lai, District 1, HCMC.
- Closed 3 Thang 2 transaction office in HCMC.
- Voted as “Best Brokerage Firm in Equity Research in Vietnam, 14th in Asia” – by Institutional Investor.
- Voted as “Best Local Brokerage in Vietnam 2011", "Best Analyst in Vietnam" along with 15 other major accolades ” – awarded by Asiamoney.
- Voted as “Rising Star Domestic Investment Bank in Vietnam” – The Country Awards 2011 by The Asset, marking the development of investment banking activities in HSC.
- Received "Gold Award" for annual report in Financial – Capital Markets at LACP 2011 Vision Awards by League of American Communications Professionals (LACP).
- Ranked 194 out of 1,000 companies contributing most to national budget.
- Ranked No.2 in brokerage market share out of 105 securities firms across the country.
- Ended 2011 as the most profitable firm out of 105 securities firms (of which 63 firms reported losses).
- Increased charter capital to VND 600 billion.
- Established 4 transaction offices: Tran Hung Dao, 3 Thang 2 in HCMC and Ba Trieu, Kim Lien in Hanoi.
- Renamed and relocated Hau Giang transaction office to 3 Thang 2 transaction office in HCMC.
- Recognized as the No.1 Securities Firm in Vietnam and one of the Top 20 Leading Securities Firms in Asia – 2010 Extel Awards by Thomson Reuters.
- Received "Platinum Award" for Annual Report in Financial – Capital Markets at LACP 2010 Vision Awards by League of American Communications Professionals (LACP).
- Ranked No.3 in brokerage market share out of more than 100 securities firms across the country.
- Officially listed on the Hochiminh City Stock Exchange (HOSE) under the stock ticker HCM.
- Upgraded internet trading platform (VI-Trade system) and launched VIP-Trade, a more advanced version of the portal that allows real-time transactions.
- Established Lang Ha transaction office in Hanoi.
- Recognized as one of the Top 4 Securities Firm with the largest market share compare to more than 100 securities firms across the country.
- Futher increased charter capital to VND 394.634 billion.
- Launched the Call Center PBX support system and VI-Trade system that enable trading via Internet.
- Established Hau Giang transaction office in HCMC.
- Raised charter capital to VND 200 billion.
- Established the Hanoi branch at 6 Le Thanh Tong, Hoan Kiem District.
- Issued shares for strategic shareholders HDBANK and FIDICO.
- Increased charter capital to VND 100 billion.
- Headquarters and transaction office were transferred to Capital Place Building, 6 Thai Van Lung Street, District 1, HCMC.
- Officially started operations after receiving Certificate of Business Registration No. 4103001573 from the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on April 23, 2003 and Business Permit No. 11 / SSC-GPHDKD from the State Securities Commission issued on April 29, 2003.
- HSC commenced operations with initial capital of VND 50 billion, which at that time was one of the largest capital in the securities sector in Vietnam.