Since being established in 2003, continuous growth in both capital and business scale has made HSC one of the leading securities and financial services firms in Vietnam. Over the 10-year of establishment and growth, HSC has reached the top position with the largest market share nationwide.
- “Certificate of Merit from Ministry of Finance for significant contribution to HNX’s development” awarded by Hanoi Stock Exchange.
- Being the only securities firm honored in Top 50 Performing Companies in Vietnam by Nhip Cau Dau Tu magazine for the second time.
- Honored in Top 50 Listed Companies in Vietnam by Forbes Vietnam for the second consecutive year, leading the Finance category.
- The only brokerage house in the region to be awarded “CEO Leadership” & “The Best Managed Brokerage House in the APAC region” by The Asian Banker.
- Received “Bronze Award” for Traditional AR in Financial Services: Brokerage & Commodity category and “Honors Award” for Written Text category in Annual Report Competition (ARC).
- Received “Gold Award” in Financials – Capital Markets category and 3 other major awards at international Annual Report competition LACP 2013 Vision Awards.
- Recognized as Top 10 Best Annual Reports by HOSE, ranked No.6.
- Increased charter capital to over VND 1,273 billion.
- Celebrated the 10th anniversary with “Positive value and influence” orientation.
- Voted as “The Best Brokerage House in Vietnam” – Triple A Country Awards 2013 by The Asset magazine.
- Honored in Top 50 Listed Companies in Vietnam by Forbes Vietnam.
- Recognized as Outstanding securities company in 2013, awarded by Hanoi Stock Exchange.
- Honored in Top 10 Government Bond Trading Members in 2013 by Hanoi Stock Exchange.
- Received “Gold Award” for “Written Text” category and 2 other accolades in Financial Services category in Annual Report Competition (ARC) 2013.
- Received “Silver Award” in Financial – Capital markets and 3 other accolades at international Annual Report competition LACP 2012 Vision Awards.
- Honored “Community with excellent performance” by SSC and Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee.
- Certified ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard for “Providing online trading and brokerage services” by TUV Rheinland (Germany).
- Ranked No.1 in the brokerage market share in Vietnam.
- Increased charter capital to over VND 1,008 billion.
- Established Cho Lon transaction office in HCMC, closed Ba Trieu and Lang Ha transaction offices in Hanoi.
- Officially launched direct connection to both networks Bloomberg and Reuters by FIX (Financial Information Exchange) – standard electronic protocol for pe-trade communications and trade executions.
- Voted as “Best Brokerage House in Vietnam” – The Country Awards 2012 by FinanceAsia, and The Asset.
- Honored “Best Local Brokerage in Vietnam” and 21 other major accolades – Asiamoney Brokers Poll 2012 by Asiamoney.
- Received Platinum Award for annual report in Financial – Capital markets and 6 other accolades at LACP 2012 Vision Awards, by League of American Communications Professionals (LACP).
- HSC is the only securities firm in the industry listed in Vietnam’s Top 50 Performing Companies 2012, by Nhip Cau Dau Tu.
- Received “The M&A advisory firm of the year 2011 – 2012” at M&A Forum Vietnam 2012.
- Ranked No.1 in the brokerage market share in Vietnam.
- Increased charter capital to over VND 998 billion.
- Relocated head office and IT Data Center to new corporate headquarters at AB Tower, 76 Le Lai, District 1, HCMC.
- Closed 3 Thang 2 transaction office in HCMC.
- Voted as “Best Brokerage Firm in Equity Research in Vietnam, 14th in Asia” – awarded by Institutional Investor.
- Voted as “The Best Local Brokerage in Vietnam 2011, The Best Analyst in Vietnam together with 15 other major accolades” – awarded by Asiamoney.
- Voted as “Rising Star Domestic Investment Bank in Vietnam” – The Country Awards 2011 by The Asset, marking the development of investment banking activities in HSC.
- Received Gold Award for annual report in Financial – Capital markets at LACP 2011 Vision Awards, by League of American Communications Professionals (LACP).
- Ranked 194 out of 1,000 companies contributing most to national budget.
- Ranked No.2 in the brokerage market share out of 105 securities firms across the country.
- Ended 2011 as the most profitable firm out of 105 securities firms (of which 63 firms reported losses).
- Increased charter capital to VND 600 billion.
- Established 4 transaction offices: Tran Hung Dao, 3 Thang 2 in HCMC and Ba Trieu, Kim Lien in Hanoi.
- Renamed and relocated Hau Giang transaction office to 3 Thang 2 transaction office in HCMC.
- Recognized as the No.1 Securities firm in Vietnam and one of the top 20 leading securities firms in Asia – 2010 Extel Awards by Thomson Reuters.
- Received Platinum Award the best Annual Report worldwide in Financial – Capital markets at LACP 2010 Vision Awards, by League of American Communications Professionals (LACP).
- Ranked No.3 in the brokerage market share out of more than 100 securities firms across the country.
- Officially listed on the Hochiminh City Stock Exchange (HOSE) under the stock ticker HCM.
- Upgraded internet trading platform (VI-Trade system) and launched VIP-Trade, a more advanced version of the portal that allows real-time transactions.
- Established Lang Ha transaction office in Hanoi.
- Recognized as one of the top 4 securities companies with the largest market share compare to more than 100 securities firms across the country.
- Futher increased charter capital to VND 394.634 billion.
- Launched the Call Center PBX support system and VI-Trade system that enable trading via Internet.
- Established Hau Giang transaction office in HCMC.
- Raised charter capital to VND 200 billion.
- Established the Hanoi branch at 6 Le Thanh Tong, Hoan Kiem District.
- Issued shares for strategic shareholders HDBANK and FIDICO.
- Increased charter capital to VND 100 billion.
- Headquarters and transaction office were transferred to Capital Place Building, 6 Thai Van Lung Street, District 1, HCMC.
- Officially started operations after receiving Certificate of Business Registration No. 4103001573 from the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on April 23, 2003 and Business Permit No. 11 / SSC-GPHDKD from the State Securities Commission issued on April 29, 2003.
- HSC commenced operations with initial capital of VND 50 billion, which at that time was one of the largest capital in the securities sector in Vietnam.