Ho Chi Minh City Securities Corporation (HSC) is a leading and award-winning professional securities brokerage and equities firm in Vietnam. HSC offers a full suite of services and financial products to private and institutional clients, providing professional investment advisory services backed by solid, trusted, award winning research. Through its Corporate Finance Division, HSC has established an exceptional track record of connecting businesses to investors and creating long-term sustainable partnerships.
HSC benefits from synergy between two financial powerhouses in Vietnam; the founding shareholder Ho Chi Minh City Finance and Investment State-owned Company (HFIC); and strategic shareholder Dragon Capital Group, a prominent and leading diversified investment group.
Officially listed on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE) in May 2009 under the ticker HCM, as of 31/12/2018, shareholders' equity of HSC totaled VND3,060 billion (approximately US$ 130 million), making HSC one of the largest securities companies in the country with a strong financial base and investment capacity.
HSC strives to continuously develop its core competencies and fosters human capital in research and technology to improve and develop our products and services, and grow the scope of business based on the evolving needs of clients. We emphasize ongoing enhancements in Corporate Governance as the cornerstone to ensuring long term sustainable growth.
Over the 15-year period since commencing operations, HSC has affirmed its top position among securities firms in Vietnam by consistently gaining a leading market share nationwide.
Alongside developing its business, HSC aims to have a positive influence by continuously redefining the securities industry, and contributing overall to the development of society in Vietnam.
- The Best Managed Brokerage House in the APAC region and CEO Leadership Award in 2014, awarded by The Asian Banker
- Top 3 Publicly Listed Companies 2015 from Vietnam at the ASEAN Corporate Governance Scorecard awards by ASEAN Capital Markets Forum (ACMF)
- Top 50 Best Listed Companies in Vietnam in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 by Forbes Vietnam
- Top 50 Performing Companies in Vietnam in 2012, 2014, 2015 by Nhip Cau Dau Tu magazine
- Best Brokerage Firm in Vietnam – The 2013, 2012, 2014 Triple A Country Awards, awarded by The Asset & The 2012 Country Awards, awarded by FinanceAsia
- Best M&A House in Vietnam 2014 Triple A Country Awards, awarded by The Asset
- Best Brokerage Firm in Vietnam – The 2012, 2011 Asiamoney Brokers Poll, awarded by Asiamoney
- Rising Star Domestic Investment Bank in Vietnam – The 2011 Triple A Country Awards, awarded by the Asset
- Best Equity Research Firm in Vietnam – The 2011 All-Asia Research Team Survey, awarded by Institutional Investor
- Best Brokerage Firm & Best Equity Research in Vietnam – The 2010 Extel Survey, awarded by Thomson Reuters.
- Continuously received many prestigious national and global Annual Report awards: LACP Vision Awards (organized by League of American Communications Professionals LLC), ARC Awards (organized by Marcomm Inc); Best Annual Report in Vietnam (awarded by Hochiminh Stock Exchange – HOSE & Vietnam Investment Newspaper)...
Up to the present, HSC’s network has expanded to 10 branches and transaction offices nationwide with the Head Office based in Ho Chi Minh City.