HSC was licensed by the State Securities Commission of Vietnam on June 11th, 2010 to provide E-Trading Services for Clients.
HSC pioneers in providing new products, services and enhances its E-Trading system continuously to satisfy Client's demand perfectly and minimize possible risks.
- Advantages: Bringing Clients the convenience, the flexibility during the trading; reducing the time of transaction processing; thus, helping the Clients with saving time and cost.
- However, E-Trading services have potential risk from failure of hardware, software and services provided by third parties, which are out of control of us.
Following are potential risks when using E-Trading services:
- Technical failure in hardware and software of the system;
- The system is halted due to transmission problems, the power cut and programming errors;
- Account information may be stolen;
- The computer is affected by virus and information exchange of the computer-network is halted.
- Client’s transaction order may be suspended, delayed, cancelled or inaccurate;
- The verification of Clients may not be inaccurate or faulty;
- The Stock Quotes and other information may get failure or be incorrect;
- Telecommunication Network is used to order via cell phone, look up transaction information and receive announcement that it may arise problem, overload or congestion;
- Moreover, connection speed may be influenced disadvantageously by market fluctuation, high internet access flow, system efficiency or other elements occurring beyond our control.
- We are not responsible for any risks, loss or damage arising due to:
- The Client provides information untimely, mistakenly or inaccurately as a result E-Trading services and/or E-Trading transactions may not perform;
- Failure of any third party including but not limited to the Company’s services providers in providing E-Trading services;
- Error of the system or of any related technical means results in the system revoking the client's electronic transactions;
- The Company performs untimely Client’s transactions or fails to execution of its responsibilities in accordance with the terms and provisions using E-Trading Services due to the failure of machinery, data processing, telecommunications information, natural disaster or any event occurring beyond the Company’s control or as a result of fraud, falsification created by any third party;
- Using E-Trading services, E-Trading transactions or E-Trading services’ information of Client’s authorized people;
- The Client mislay or is stolen Token, username, logging password, trading password, electronic signature and/or other Client’s identified factors provided by the Company as a result unauthorized people use of these factors for unwanted transactions, information approaching.
- In case the Client detect unauthorized people using your password and conducting transactions illegally, call our hotline No: (+84 8) 38 233 297 immediately so that we take necessary measures.
- We undertake to apply the optimal measures to bring Client quality service and minimize technical risks.
Thank you for using our online trading service.